God Has Not Forgot!!! (Well That's The Way The Song Has It)
Hey there Champions of The Kingdom of Jehovah! Yeah, I said it...Champion!
I believe it with all my heart. If you are reading this now, there's a Champion Seed
that is being placed inside ofbyou and it will grow to be your saving Grace.
I pray that you will nurture it as I will and let it take us to new heights in Him.
Today I was listening to one of my playlists and two songs came one after the other; "I Am Not Forgotten by Israel Houghton and God Has Not Forgot by Tonex"
As the latter came to its conclusion, it hit me that Jehovah was telling me something here.
When I look at my life currently, many times I feel like I have failed in so many things trying to do God's Will. I feel like I have been lied to by Men and Women of God who have spoken over my life about how God is going to use me in an amazing way and all that. Having tried to grasp the opportunities that came my way over the years to advance myself economically, I have fallen short so much that I expect failure than I do success. Its like a big surprise if something I'm trying actually goes well, but then such an overwhelming thought that its not going to go all the way also engulfs me and I just brace myself for it.
Ever felt that way? Maybe you feel that way right now...believe you me, I get it. I understand 'Christian Depression', when hope is dashed to the point where completely giving up on God and oneself seems the only option.
Listen here! God has NOT forgotten His Promises to you! He said this to me as I listened to the American Gospel worshippers and He said that what keeps getting in my way is .... well ... me. He said that His promises aren't going anywhere because they have MY name on them and He is still Faithful to me and to them. I looked to Heaven and asked, "Then why do I keep failing Lord?!!!", quite upset.
He took my thoughts to a time when I visited a mall one day and explained with an analagy that put me to a standstill.
Catch me on the next post on this Blog and you and I will see just how much He Really Hasnt Forgotten.
Peace!
The Messenger
No comments:
Post a Comment